Jump to navigation Jump to search
Section 8 - MEDICATION GUIDELINES
- An odorless, colorless, tasteless gas that is essential for life. It is one of the most important emergency medications.
- Hypoxia or anticipated hypoxia, Cardiac Arrest, chest pain, dyspnea, shock or anticipated shock.
- COPD: use caution with high-flow Oxygen however, if patient is in distress, do not withhold.
- COPD and prolonged administration of high concentrations in the newborn.
- Refer to PRACTICE PARAMETERS for specific dosages.